GoldBars is a simple game of complicated strategy! It is the first really original family card game to hit the market since 1971! It is also a family party game for up to 10 players of all ages.
- You score by color or number in groups of 3 or more cards or play the gold bar card for a quick score.
- Improve your hand and block others by playing your non-scoring cards on their table hand.
GoldBars was designed as a teaching game.
- Young players learn about basic colors, numbers, and taking turns.
- As the player ages the goals change to learning about responsibility, practicing communication, and developing basic teamwork skills.
- Older players develop skills in negotiation, planning, and changing priorities.
- Adult players enjoy developing strategies to get others to give them the cards they need while giving them the cards they don’t need.